Goodbye iTunes Match!
One year has passed and I decided to not renew the service. Here’s why:
- Obscure management on the device (for example I’d like to limit the amount of device storage used), confusing “Show all music” mode (and it seems that doesn’t clear the cache)
- Annoying errors in matching tunes
- Different version of tunes matched
- My library has tracks unavailable elsewhere and using an “unsupported” bitrate
- I still have a lovely iPod Classic that carries everything… in a small space without bandwidth needs 🙂
- Spotify is quite good, even in free mode 🙂 and I’m using it to discover new music (and in one case I bought an album… on the iTunes Store :))
You must be logged in to post a comment.